1. The uniform and coveralls must be washed daily, as well as the cleaning and disinfection of footwear.
2. Employees may only wear discreet earrings. They may not wear bracelets, watches, rings and similar items during the workday, in order to ensure effective handwashing.
3. Hair should be tied up, preferably in a braid, ponytail or onion type, in order to avoid hair over the face that could cause it to touch.
4. The temperature shall be taken upon admission. In case of presenting any symptom such as temperature over 37°, runny nose, among others, the corresponding coordinator must be notified and work will not be allowed under these circumstances.
5. Under no circumstances should food or beverages be shared.
6. Avoid exchange of objects between coworkers. If necessary, wash and disinfect objects before and after use, followed by handwashing.
7. When coughing or sneezing, apply the technique with the forearm.
8. Avoid touching eyes, hair, nose and mouth at all times.
9. It is mandatory in the use and care of the elements provided. (gloves, masks, etc.).
10. It is recommended that each employee carry a bottle of water with him/her, which should be kept in his/her locker to prevent contamination. In case of not carrying a bottle, wash the glass before and after each use.
CLEANING AND HYGIENE
Before the service:
During the service:
We take care of each other
Discover how to take care of your skin at every stage of your life, keep it healthy and radiant.
If you are ready to go on vacation, it's time to get ready at Artepil, spa in Puerto Vallarta!
Discover the causes of adult acne and fight it with Artepil