Since 2002, our mission at Artepil has been clear: to be your first choice when you think of giving yourself moments of wellness. Thanks to our hard work and constant improvement of our techniques and products, we have earned a preferential place for our waxing services in Puerto Vallarta and Tepic, as well as for our Spa services in Puerto Vallarta.
If you already know us, surely, you are familiar with our work and how to book an appointment at Artepil. But if we do not have the pleasure of having served you in some Artepil branches in Tepic and Puerto Vallarta, in the following blog we tell you how you can make your appointment at Artepil, how you should go to your appointment and our cancellation policy.
If you are looking to pamper yourself, in Artepil we have a wide selection of services, among which, be sure you will find one that fits your needs. Once you have identified the service of your preference, you have three ways to make your reservation:
- You can call (322) 225 9418, our agents will be happy to assist you and schedule your appointment at the time and branch of your preference.
- Through our Facebook pages of Puerto Vallarta and Tepic. You can send us a message to resolve any questions you may have and schedule your appointment for the service of your choice, according to availability in each city.
- You can schedule your appointment directly on our website, just follow the process and make your payment.
One of the biggest advantages of scheduling your appointment through our website is that you will receive a 5% discount for your service. If you are not sure about the service you want to schedule, or you want to give a moment of wellness to a loved one, you can also purchase gift certificates on our site.
Before confirming your appointment, we advise you to make sure the service is available in your city and that you schedule it in the branch of your preference, don't miss the opportunity to pamper yourself.
Punctuality and attendance at your appointment at Artepil
Our schedules are subject to availability and each appointment has a fixed time. For your well-being we advise you to arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment. Due to our fixed schedules we have no tolerance time for arrival at the branch.
If you think you will not arrive on time, it is best to contact the branch at least two hours in advance to reschedule your appointment. However, we cannot guarantee that it can be made the same day, as our appointments are subject to availability.
In Artepil, we care about your health, the health of your loved ones and our collaborators, that is why we take safety measures that you must take into account before going to your appointment, among them:
- We appreciate your punctuality, please attend your appointment WITH mouth covers and WITHOUT companions.
- Upon arrival your temperature will be taken, and if you have 37 degrees or more, for everyone's safety, we will not be able to attend you.
- For your health, we cannot attend clients with hypertension or diabetes, until further notice from the state authorities of Jalisco and Nayarit.
If you want to know more about our security policies, you can visit our blog with the security measures we take in Artepil, to take care of all of us.
We have a very flexible cancellation policy, we want you to feel safe when making an appointment with us, but we also care about the work of our therapists.
If you call us or contact us at least 2 hours before your appointment time, your cancellation will be free of charge, and we can reschedule at another time.
If you do not cancel at least two hours before your appointment, you will be charged 30% in surcharges for your next service.
If you made your reservation and payment online and do not show up to your appointment or do not contact us, there will be no refund of the amount for the service purchased.
In Artepil, we are experts in pampering you, and we do not want you to miss the opportunity to enjoy the benefits that our services bring to you. If you have any questions about one of our services, we invite you to review our FAQ’s article or contact us, we are here to serve you!