How to take care of your skin after Brazilian waxing? Find out at Artepil, Puerto Vallarta!
Artepil | 2022-06-06 | Personal care
Waxing is essential if you want to have silkier skin. Whether you do it constantly or just for a special occasion, such as a trip to the beach or when wearing a sleeveless dress.
Regardless of the area to be waxed, it is normal that after performing this procedure the skin begins to be a little more irritated and dry, as it suffers from small pulls due to waxing, this can be minimized by being treated by expert hands and by performing certain care at the end of your waxing. Leave your skin in our hands! At Artepil, we care about looking good, radiant and healthy; that is why we bring you these tips on how to treat your skin after waxing in Puerto Vallarta.
How to prepare my skin before and after waxing? Get waxed at Artepil, spa in Puerto Vallarta!
Waxing is undoubtedly the best option if you wish to reduce your hair, one of the reasons is because of the excellent results it offers, your skin will be silky for longer, the hair will take longer to grow, it is not as aggressive as the constant use of a razor, and it is also much more economical than laser hair removal.
What to do before waxing?
- Do not expose yourself to the sun or tanning beds, at least 3 days before your session, to avoid making your skin more sensitive than usual.
- The size of the hair in the area to be waxed should be larger than half a centimeter.
- If you are using medications containing the active ingredient isotetrinoin, you will not be able to perform hair removal, as it directly affects the hydration of your skin.
See here for more details on how you should go prepared for your appointment.
What to do after waxing?
- Moisturize the newly waxed area with neutral creams, without alcohol or scents.
- Avoid bathing or soaking in hot water, your skin is sensitive after waxing; this will only irritate it more.
- Do not sunbathe or use tanning beds.
- Days after waxing, avoid wearing tight clothing, as it may encourage ingrown hairs.
- Try to exfoliate at least twice a week, this will keep you smooth and prevent ingrown hairs.
Waxing at Artepil, spa in Puerto Vallarta
Leave your skin in our hands! At Artepil we know that you are always looking for the most updated service and the most professional workers to perform your waxing.
We use the right waxes and the most advanced techniques to avoid damaging your skin in this delicate area; find the nearest Artepil branch here, and book an appointment, we'll be waiting for you!
Articles that you might like
Celebrate Grandpa's Day in Puerto Vallarta, get a gift certificate at Artepil!
Don't know what to give this Grandparents' Day, get a gift certificate to spoil the favorites of the house at Artepil!
Acne in adults: How to fight it? In Artepil, spa in Puerto Vallarta we explain it to you.
Discover the causes of adult acne and fight it with Artepil
5 gifts for this May 10th Give mom a gift in Artepil, the best spa in Puerto Vallarta!
Treat mom this May 10th at Artepil, the best spa in Puerto Vallarta.